Snipe and Duck
The Snipe and Duck was situated at the bottom of Euximoor Drove on Popham’s Eau . The earliest record is listed as 1879. The latest entry was for licence renewal in 1910, although under the provision that the building is kept in good repair. 
The owner was listed as the trustees of T Phillips from March and the Odgen and Sons Brewery in March.