Image sources Richard Horton (1) His comment for the first two photos: “Unsure of the date but these 2 photographs show the front of the house with a wrought iron-supported veranda along the front elevation. Long since removed.”
Christchurch Farm (also formally known as Euximoor Grange) was built around 1830 on the opposite bank of the Sixteen Foot Bank to the main village.
The house was granted Grade II Listed Building status in 31 October 1983. (2)
House, C.1830. Gault brick with hipped, slate roof and boarded eaves. Double pile plan. Two storeys. Stone sills to three hung sashes of four panes each. Two hung sashes with margin lights on either side of central doorway. Doorcase of pilasters with entablature and cornice. Door has two small glazed panels and a rectangular fanlight.From Official Grade Listing